Your Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gaming Forum

Discuss about Games here!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ouran high school host club ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunny_rulz
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
bunny_rulz

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : eat cakes
Registration date : 2007-12-17

ouran high school host club ~ Empty
PostSubject: ouran high school host club ~   ouran high school host club ~ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 4:12 pm

ouran high school host club ~ 1966-20061003034057

Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at Ouran High School, a fictional school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Because of the superlative cost of the school uniform, Haruhi resorts to wearing long slacks, polo shirts and vests. Combined with her large glasses and tousled short hair, Haruhi's look causes her to be confused for a boy.

Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, the working place of the Ouran Host Club, a group of six attractive male students (Takashi "Mori", Mitsukuni "Hunny", Kaoru and Hikaru, Tamaki, and Kyoya) who spend their time charming and entertaining the school's girls for profit. During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over a vase valued at ¥8,000,000, estimated to be $80,000.

In order to pay off the large debt, Haruhi is employed as the club's "dog" and constantly ordered to do menial tasks like serving food or cleaning up. The Club president, without knowing she is really a girl, promotes Haruhi to "host" as soon as he discovers her potential. Even after the truth comes out in the Club, Haruhi continues the charade and is allowed to pay off the rest of her debt working as a host; provided she conceals her true identity/gender from the customers.

---------> i don't think u read all these stuff ..hehe.. <--------------

anyone watched it??
so...anything to share about this anime..
Back to top Go down
~setti
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
~setti

Male
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : playing, Reading
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: ouran high school host club ~   ouran high school host club ~ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:16 pm

can't wait to watch it...ahhahahah^^
Back to top Go down
http://ragnarok.ph,http://mobius.ph-gunbound
bunny_rulz
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
bunny_rulz

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : eat cakes
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: ouran high school host club ~   ouran high school host club ~ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:50 pm

waa.. bounce ...i didn't finish read the manga.. ==

so..anyway...what ur favourite character???

good
Back to top Go down
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE

Female
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : watching dramas
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: ouran high school host club ~   ouran high school host club ~ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 am

Woah!! this anime reli 100% worth to watch!! SERIOUSLY daM GOOD!! Now im in ep 15! kk, duwan waste my time, going continue watch le! hehe big eyes

ps i didnt sleep yet coz watching this anime around 12am till now..LOL! xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ouran high school host club ~   ouran high school host club ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ouran high school host club ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Gaming Forum :: Anime & Manga World :: Anime & Manga Lovers-
Jump to: