Your Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gaming Forum

Discuss about Games here!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupted Wish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juz Me
Super Forum Moderator
Super Forum Moderator
Juz Me

Female
Number of posts : 76
Job/hobbies : sleep haha :p
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Corrupted Wish Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wish   Corrupted Wish Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:11 pm

*Since the CR forum doesn't have different sub forums yet, I labelled the nature of this topic as a forum game.

I enjoyed this game over at another forum which I frequent, and noticed that that thread over there received a rather positive response. Hence I decided to share it with the forum goers here:

The Corrupted Wish game is simple to understand and encourages creativity, really:

A makes a wish, B will fufill it, but it's slightly corrupted. B makes another wish, C corrupts it, and so on.

Real example:

Zaloudek2: I wish I had already graduated from college.

Morte Reine: Granted. You're 37 years old, graduated, and can't remember a thing about it. You just barely passed your classes because you only wanted to graduate. You are without a significant other because you just drifted through life, no cares besides graduating college. But you graduated quicker.

I wish I was always the center of attention in a crowd.

Faeleia: OOOOOooooooh. Granted, you are the center of attention now, in a crowd of 2 billion people. People are fond of you and adore you, but now you got their attention, you can't go to the toilet, you can't do anything without them peering at you, you cannot get out of the crowd, cos you need to be in the exact 'center'.

I wish I hadn't posted here. O_o (Cos I can't think of a wish.)

That's about it. Here goes my first wish:

I wish I could listen to good music for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Gaming Forum :: Games Zone-
Jump to: