Your Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gaming Forum

Discuss about Games here!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE

Female
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : watching dramas
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Empty
PostSubject: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e   Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e HanazakarinoKimitachi-e-ban

Title (English): For You in Full Blossom
Tagline: Ikemen Paradise
Also known as: Hana Kimi
Format: Renzoku
Genre: High school romance comedy
Episodes: 12
Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Broadcast period: 2007-Jul-03 to 2007-Sept-18
Air time: Tuesday 21:00
Theme songs:
Opening theme: Ikenai Taiyo by Orange Range
Ending theme: PEACH by Otsuka Ai
Insert song: My Love by Kawashima Ai

SYNOPSIS:

This is based on the popular manga written by Nakajo Hisaya. Taiwan was the first to make a drama series out of it which had been a huge hit there.

Horikita Maki is Ashiya Mizuki, a Japanese girl who is now living in the U.S. idolizes a young Japanese athlete who is excellent in high jump.

Oguri Shun is Sano Izumi a high jump athlete, still in high school. Due to a past experience he decided not to participate anymore to his sport.

One day Ashiya saw Oguri on TV and decided to get closer to her idol. She wanted to go back to Japan and attend the same school as him but to do that she must pretend to be a boy because Oguri goes to an all male school.

Furthermore, as her fate steps in, she will be sharing the same room as he is in their school dormitory.
Back to top Go down
CoOLnesS
C i t i z e n
C i t i z e n
CoOLnesS

Female
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : sleeping?

PostSubject: Re: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e   Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:36 pm

hmm.. great drama.. especially when it comes to ikuta toma.. things wil get hillarious.. hahaha.. Laughing i like it when he day dreaming about maki.. haha.. crazy... very nice drama adn funny too.. watch it if u havent..
Back to top Go down
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE

Female
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : watching dramas

PostSubject: Re: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e   Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:17 am

Haha i like when nakatsu use the lie detector machine! HAHA! OMG i non stop laughing dat time! Craziie man, reli awesome!, plus when nakatsu cant even touch mizuki coz thinking he bcoming a gay. LOL! wad a funny story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e   Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Gaming Forum :: Dramas :: Japanese Dramas-
Jump to: