Your Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gaming Forum

Discuss about Games here!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Litre of Tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE

Female
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : watching dramas
Registration date : 2007-12-12

One Litre of Tears Empty
PostSubject: One Litre of Tears   One Litre of Tears Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:14 pm

One Litre of Tears 33142104tv0

* Title: 1リットルの涙
* Title (romaji): 1 Litre no Namida
* Also known as: Ichi Rittoru no Namida / One Litre of Tears / A Diary with Tears
* Genre: School, Romance, Health
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Cast: Sawajiri Erika, Yakushimaru Hiroko, Nishikido Ryo, Jinnai Takanori

* Synopsis: 15-year-old Ikeuchi Aya was an ordinary girl, the daughter of a family who works at a tofu shop, and a soon-to-be high schooler. However, odd things have been happening to Aya lately. She has been falling down often and walks strange. Her mother, Shioka, takes Aya to see the doctor, and he informs Shioka that Aya has spinocerebellar degeneration - a terrible disease where the cerebellum of the brain gradually deteriorates to the point where the victim cannot walk, speak, write, or eat. A cruel disease, as it does not affect the mind in the least. How will Aya react when told about her disease? And how will Aya live from now on?
Back to top Go down
CoOLnesS
C i t i z e n
C i t i z e n
CoOLnesS

Female
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : sleeping?

One Litre of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Litre of Tears   One Litre of Tears Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:50 pm

this is a very sad one.. i watch it and the next day i got fever.. haha.. like the song oso.. 3gatsu 9 nichi and konayuki.. by remioromen.. becoz this actually based on a true story, i think thats made the drama even more sadder.. having to scarify many things becoz of this illness makes it even painful for ikeuchi aya.. anyway,nishikido ryo from newS is really kakkoi in this drama..

(act im not into game dats why i post in the drama site.. hehe)
Back to top Go down
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE
Active Citizen
Active Citizen
StRawBeRRy ChOcoLatE

Female
Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : watching dramas

One Litre of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Litre of Tears   One Litre of Tears Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:02 am

Yea, dis drama very sad..cry watching it. hey seriously! reli sad! u noe when u watch it. SO, how bout watch it now! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Litre of Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Litre of Tears   One Litre of Tears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Litre of Tears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Gaming Forum :: Dramas :: Japanese Dramas-
Jump to: