Your Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Gaming Forum

Discuss about Games here!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blubber
C i t i z e n
C i t i z e n

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-11

HI?! Empty
PostSubject: HI?!   HI?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:55 pm

HEY YO!!! Since I'm a kind person I'm going to do what kind people do. xD. I'm going to give my support to this forum since that is what kind people normally do, support others and offer help. So yeah, I'm here giving my support and you people get 1 extra member. HOORAY!, lets pour the champagne and have a TOAST~!! I'm a nobody so better for me to not write much in my first thread. Ah well, GOOD LUCK!

Oh ya, just to let you peopleknow, I can read and write 1337, twit, and english, with a little bit of japanese and a pinch of mandarin. Any other language and I'll be blank.

50 R3P1Y /\/\3 1|\| 1337 1|= |_| 411 \/\/4|\| 2.

euu arll cann 0rs0 replii miie iin twiit.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
TypoError
TypoError

Male
Number of posts : 22

HI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI?!   HI?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:23 pm

Blubber wrote:
HEY YO!!! Since I'm a kind person I'm going to do what kind people do. xD. I'm going to give my support to this forum since that is what kind people normally do, support others and offer help. So yeah, I'm here giving my support and you people get 1 extra member. HOORAY!, lets pour the champagne and have a TOAST~!! I'm a nobody so better for me to not write much in my first thread. Ah well, GOOD LUCK!

Oh ya, just to let you peopleknow, I can read and write 1337, twit, and english, with a little bit of japanese and a pinch of mandarin. Any other language and I'll be blank.

Have a nice day.

Thank you so much (: Do invite more friends inside and we'll appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
-bOiTeH-
Town Council Member
Town Council Member
-bOiTeH-

Male
Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : Foruming and slacking around.

HI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI?!   HI?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Blubber wrote:

Have a nice day.

And keep supporting this forum , CHEEERIOS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HI?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI?!   HI?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Gaming Forum :: Chat Zone :: The Backyard-
Jump to: